Our Response to COVID-19
As our communities continue to feel the increased impact of COVID-19 (Corona virus), we feel it is important to communicate with you the steps we are taking to ensure the safety of our employees, vendors and customers. Please be assured we have policies and protocols in place under the direction of the health departments at the city, state, and federal levels, the CDC and OSHA and are on the alert to receive the latest updates and recommendations.
We have taken precautionary measures at the dealership to help ensure that you and employees are being protected from the spread of germs and have initiated the following protocols at the dealership beyond the normal steps taken during the flu season:
- installed hand-sanitizing stations throughout the dealership to allow visitors and personnel to clean their hands more frequently;
- have increased the frequency in which high-volume, high-touch areas, including paper towel dispensers, vanity tops, counters, and door handles, are cleaned;
- staff is required to engage in good hygiene by frequently washing their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds; have distributed critical information to key staff members and business partners to help prevent communicable sicknesses throughout this dealership; and
- showrooms, offices, service drives, parts departments and demo vehicles are disinfected and cleaned throughout the day - these measures include the use of disinfectant cleaning agents and increased frequency
- Instructed employees to put into practice safer measures such as increase and proper hand washing; using alternative methods of greeting to avoid hand shaking; and maintaining recommended social distance (6 feet).
Our thoughts and prayers are with those who are suffering as a result of the virus. We will continue to make health and safety a top priority at our dealership, and now, more than ever, we are committed to maintaining a safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and will make additional adjustments as needs arise. Rest assured we are putting measures in place to help take care of our employees so they can continue to best serve you. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the manager on-site.
We thank you for being a valued customer, and we are proud to serve you.